Your privacy is important to Elm City Capital. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Elm City Capital collects, and the ways in which Elm City Capital uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
You may provide us with personally identifiable information (“PII”) when you use this website or related websites by explicitly providing this information to us (e.g., through filling out “contact us” form or similar means).
PII includes any information by which you can be personally identified, and may include your name, address, age, date of birth, electronic mail address, occupation, employment information, telephone number, education, the kind of service provided to you, and other similar information.
Using personal information
We may use and/or disclose your Personal Information for the following reasons:
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions
- to contact you otherwise when necessary
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered
- to track our visitors’ use of the site for internal market research
- to improve the site and the products and services Elm City Capital promotes or provides through the site
- to ask for your participation in brief surveys
- to notify visitors about updates to the sites or services
- to be provided to Elm City Capital affiliates or third parties in connection with the legitimate business purposes of Elm City Capital or the site
- to be provided to third parties for the legitimate business purposes of those third parties
- to generate aggregate statistical studies
- as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities, or for the protection of persons or property
- in connection with an acquisition, merger, restructuring, sale or other transfer involving all or any portion of the business associated with the site
- for other business purposes
Due to the design of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Securing your data
Elm City Capital will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Term of Use
This website contains links to other websites.
Elm City Capital is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Elm City Capital
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by post to PO Box 1898 New York, NY 10021